next planned projects steps
necessary Command Line tools
how to compile/install
Command Line ToolsThe following command-line-tools have to be installed on your system to use Mercury
I think most of them were
already installed on default-installation of your Linux-Distribution.
You can find all of that files for Free Download in the internet.
- cdrecord for burning audio and data-cd's
- cdrdao for duplicate cd's,burning of VCD's and cue-File support
- cdda2wav for ripping of audio CD's
- mkisofs for creating ISO-FS of data-cd's
- mpg123 for converting mp3 to wav's for use in audio cd's
- vcdimager for creating VCD's
- transcode for creating VCD's
- mpeg2enc for creating VCD's